The BRIC House Lobby/Stoop encompasses the ground floor public space and overlooks our contemporary art gallery. The open area is suitable for receptions, ceremonies, special events, and presentations.
Due to the public nature of the space, private rentals require closure of the entire area. Partial rental of the space is not available.
- 1,100 square foot Lobby, 16' x 22' perfomance space at base of Stoop
- Cafe tables/chairs plus casual cushioned Stoop seating overlooking performance space and gallery
- Capacity: 175 for performance; up to 250 for standing reception
- 10' x 16' projection screen available, as well as three floor-to-ceiling gallery garage doors, suitable for video projections
- Florescent and track lighting
- Café with full menu, also our preferred in-house caterers
- ADA accessible wheelchair lift to Gallery level
Event rate: starting at $3,175 (20% non-profit discount available) plus production and facility expenses.
For all space use requests, please submit an inquiry via our online form. Please note we do not book spaces less than 5 weeks in advance of an event date.
BRIC's Stoop Share program is a community engagement initiative for nonprofit organizations based in the immediate area around BRIC House. For guidelines and application, please click here. For guidelines and application, please click here.