Purpose of Position:
Oversee organizational partnerships for community media.
- Work with VP of Community Media to develop partnership strategy and define the scope of collaborative projects with non-profit organizations.
- Manage the Media Share mentorship program for non-profit organizations.
- Serve as primary liaison with Brooklyn Public Library, and other partners.
- Conduct research and outreach to identify new organizational partners, including non-profits who would benefit from BRIC’s educational services and cable/digital platforms.
- Develop tools to assess outcomes for partnership projects and prepare reports.
- Work with Marketing Director to promote BRIC Community Media initiatives.
- Assist with production and licensing contracts, including intellectual property agreements.
- Liaise and coordinate with BRIC’s fundraising and community engagement staff.
- Represent BRIC in public forums.
- Coordinate efforts to advocate for public access services.
- Help plan and produce select Community Media events.
- Supervise the Partnerships Manager and others, as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- At least 10 years’ progressively responsible experience in a related field, including supervision and management experience.
- Experience with community organizations and community outreach
- Working knowledge of licensing and intellectual property best practices
- Strong understanding of media making and distribution practices
- College degree
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with public access television is a plus; media production and graphic skills also a plus
Salary and Schedule
Full-time position with full benefits package.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with subject line: Associate Director, Partnerships. Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer.