Purpose of Position:
The Associate Producer works as part of the BRIC TV production team, assisting with editorial, production, and post production, primarily on, though not exclusively, our weekly documentary show, Going In with Brian Vines.
- Pitch, produce and edit segments on issues for and about Brooklyn: arrange interviews, obtain site access, oversee scheduling
- Edit full episodes, including addition of titles, tags, bumpers and photos
- Distribute segments online, upload to asset management and TV playback systems
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications/TV Production, Film or a related field
- At least 3 years related production experience, including production and camera operation; experience with studio and live production a plus
- Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively in a team
Salary and Schedule
Full-time position with full benefits program. Some night and weekend work is required. Annual salary is $41,000. This is a full-time union position under a collective bargaining agreement with NABET.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with subject line: Associate Producer, BRIC TV. Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of color and others who are under-represented in the cultural sector. Our application period is open until we have a diverse and qualified pool of candidates.