The Seasonal Associate/Managing Producer will oversee BRIC’s live music programs & multiplatform media productions, including BRIC JazzFest and BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival.
- Be the conduit between internal teams and artists to ensure flawless execution of multiplatform live performances
- Work with internal teams to develop and track internal deadlines (production, IT, marketing, operations)
- Work with internal & external teams to ensure flawless execution of livestream filming parallel with flawless in-person concert experience
- Manage day-to-day artist relations
- Negotiate and process artist contracts & riders (with Executive Producer)
- Traffic all artist materials and ensure they reach the proper teams (tech riders, marketing assets) based on internal timelines.
- Oversee production advance, ensuring execution against approved contracts and riders, proactively identifying potential challenges and ideating solutions between artists and teams.
- Facilitate marketing / promotion requests
- Ensure artist payments are processed according to contract terms (with support from Operations Coordinator)
- Book travel & accommodations as needed.
- Manage artist guest list requests.
- Service-oriented responsiveness to artist requests as they arise
- On-site manager for all events, working closely with executive producer and prioritizing artist experience.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience producing large-scale music events and/or live television/film productions.
- Impeccable project management & organizational skills
- Experience working directly with artists and their teams
- Working knowledge of talent contracts & riders
- Ability to quickly solve problems under pressure with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to anticipate and address needs of artists and crew
- Desire to be flexible and collaborative in a transitional, fast-paced environment
- Impeccable communication skills with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in interactive media / digital programming a plus
- Love of live music
Salary and Schedule
Salary range: Commensurate with role and experience.
Time Commitment: February 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 (9 Months)
40 hrs/week. General office schedule is 10am - 6pm. Remote until further notice, with the exception of events.
Events: On-site for all shoots and performances. Exact schedule TBD based on needs of the programs.
How to Apply
Email Associate/Managing Producer (Contract). Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. with subject line:
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of color and others who are under-represented in the cultural sector. Our application period is open until we have a diverse and qualified pool of candidates.