Purpose of Position: The Part Time Facilities Coordinator reports to the Manager, Community Producer Services and assists community producers in using the equipment and facilities offered by BRIC’s community media center.
- Staff the public equipment room and process requests from community producers at BRIC and at offsite checkout centers. This includes scheduling equipment and studio use, properly checking equipment in and out, processing training class applications, making database entries and handling inquires for media center activities.
- Transfer video material for community producers and other in-house needs.
- Assist community producers with the use of media production and editing equipment.
- Respond to telephone calls about scheduling and other matters.
- Assist with staff television shoots and post production.
- Prepare facilities for orientations, media education classes, and meetings.
- Assist community producers with uploading media into ingestion stations
- Assist producer with studio shoots.
- Provide assistance for new community producers with equipment and editing.
- Associate degree or higher in media production or related field.
- At least two years of experience working with digital video cameras and non-linear editing programs (Adobe Premiere preferred).
- Willingness to work various shifts (including evenings and weekends)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Salary and Schedule
$15.54/hour, 20 hours per week. The position may involve evening and/or weekend hours. This is a part-time union position under a collective bargaining agreement with NABET.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Facilities Coordinator (Part-Time). Your email should include a brief cover letter and an attached resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer