Purpose of Position:
The PT Finance Reporting Assistant works with the CFO to prepare financial reports, configure financial accounting software and assist with other general ledger functions.
- Track contributions and accounts receivable
- Prepare government grant reports
- Assist in preparing internal and Board quarterly reports
- Work with CFO to revise chart of accounts and restructure FundEZ accounting software.
- Upload historical data into new FundEZ file
- Assist with smooth conversion to new FundEZ structure
- Enter monthly investment account information.
- Reconcile interoffice accounts and petty cash.
- Assist with bank reconciliations.
- Prepare end-of-year schedules for auditors and assist in liaison with auditors.
- A degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years financial experience preferred.
- Fluency in Excel, and accounting software required. Experience with FundEz is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Salary and Schedule
Part-time, 20 hours per week average.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with subject line: Finance Reporting Assistant – Part-time. Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer.