Purpose of Position:
The BRIC TV Marketing Associate will coordinate and execute marketing initiatives for BRIC TV.
- Write compelling, on-brand copy for social media, email and blog content in support of BRIC TV initiatives;
- Work with a designer to create video and graphic content for social media and printed material;
- Find and cut compelling short clips and gifs from shows for social media using Premiere;
- Maintain editorial calendars across multiple social platforms;
- Coordinating BRIC TV’s content on the BRIC website;
- Consolidate input and write witty copy for biweekly email blasts via Mailchimp;
- Conduct daily fine-tuning of BRIC’s YouTube network, with special focus on driving views and subscriber base for BRIC TV;
- Assist with coordination and execution of social interaction during live editorial events (e.g. live tweeting, photography, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in marketing or digital media (internships ok);
- Demonstrable talent for sharp copywriting;
- Demonstrable experience managing social media, email, SEO and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and Adobe Photoshop; InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere a plus.
- Film or TV experience a plus, but not required.
- Strong writing skills and an excellent design sensibility;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement and have a passion for discovering innovative ways to connect with audiences;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them—particularly through video;
- Organizes and manages own work to deliver assignments on time with high quality results.
Salary and Schedule
Full-time, generally 10am-6pm, occasional evenings and weekends may be required.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Marketing Associate, BRIC TV. Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer.