Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the marketing manager will help lead a team responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies and plans for BRIC.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, growing and deepening engagement with audiences, and supporting revenue goals by driving ticket sales and donations for marquee events, among others.
- Support SVP, and Director in the development, research, strategy and execution of all key campaigns.
- Partner with programmatic areas and departments to understand priorities, initiatives and goals.
- Manage development of creative and promotional assets.
- Manage execution of campaigns ensuring asset delivery, consistency across campaigns, optimization, and measurement against strategic goals.
- Manage all cross-discipline plans and timelines.
- Actively manage campaign execution in real time, troubleshooting any issues, discrepancies, working with external partners and vendors.
- Represent the institution and brand in meetings with partners.
- Manage a team, fostering development and professional growth.
- Partner with Audience Development team to create content for social media and site, manage updates to key owned and operated platforms.
- Oversee key audience communication elements: newsletters, e-blasts, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, must be a team player
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized professional with excellent project management skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HTML and CSS, and familiarity with content management systems
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms and databases such as MailChimp
- Must possess excellent design instincts and understanding of design best practices
- Experience in and a passion for arts and/or media
Salary and Schedule
This is a full-time position with strong benefits package. Some evenings and weekends are required. Salary $50 – 55k, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Marketing Manager. Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a culturally diverse and equitable workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of color and others who are under-represented in the cultural sector. Our application period is open until we have a diverse and qualified pool of candidates.