Purpose of Position: The Part Time Payroll and Finance Assistant works with the CFO and Finance Associate to manage payroll, and assists with accounts payable and other GL functions as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Finance Associate to be sure timesheets are accurate and that payroll is sent and received on time.
- Record payroll accurately and timely in the general ledger.
Accounts Payable/ General Ledger
- Receive invoices for goods and services; check for accuracy and proper approval; prepare payable reports and checks.
- Discuss and resolve invoices with vendors when required.
- Reconcile interoffice accounts.
- Assist with bank reconciliations.
- A degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years financial experience preferred.
- Fluency in Excel, payroll and accounting software required. Experience with ADP and FundEz preferred.
Compensation & Schedule
Part-time, 20 hours per week average, heavier every other week when payroll is filed.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Part Time Payroll and Finance Assistant. Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer.