Purpose of Position:
The Partnerships Coordinator assists with and co-manages partner relationships, including fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, with a focus on Community Media initiatives.
- Work with Associate Director, Partnerships to maintain strong relationships with key community partners, and coordinate and manage day-to-day partnership activities.
- Assist Associate Director, Partnerships with BRIC’s non-profit grant program Media Share, including outreach to new grantees and maintaining relationships with “alumni” grantees.
- Support Associate Director, Partnerships and liaise with BRIC TV and Brooklyn Free Speech marketing teams on Media Partnerships and Cross-Promotions.
- Work with Associate Director to build Community Captures initiative, including researching opportunities, booking crews, create “roadmaps” for editors.
- Create and track written agreements, such as Letters of Agreement, Cross-Promotional Memos and Releases for CM initiatives.
- Assist with production and on-site management for Partnership shoots and events.
- Assist with class intake and data entry, and prepping materials for classes and meetings.
- Maintain media management system and uploads for Partnerships initiatives such as Media Share, Community Captures and other PSA projects
- Support Brooklyn Free Speech Services and BRIC Media Education with in-house happenings and events at external partner sites.
- Facilitate continued development of Media Share alumni, encourage their continued creation of programs.
- Liaise with Bric Community Engagement efforts.
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong understanding of media making and distribution practices.
- Media production and graphic creation skills a plus.
- Experience with a full range of office and productivity software.
- A history of working with community-oriented organizations and/or businesses.
- Familiarity with Public Access television a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Salary and Schedule
Position is full time. Occasional weekends and evenings.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Partnerships Coordinator. Please write a brief cover letter in the body of the email and attach resume. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
BRIC is an equal opportunity employer