BRIC is committed to welcoming people of all abilities. The main floor of BRIC House has an accessible entrance on Rockwell Place, in addition to an accessible, all-gender bathroom. Our Community Media Center, located on the 2nd floor, is accessible via elevator. The Gallery level is accessible via a wheelchair lift.
Portable FM assistive listening devices are available for programs on the Stoop and in the Ballroom upon request. To make a specific access request, or to let us know other ways we can provide you with a welcoming experience, please contact Nia I'man Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718)683 -5986.
ACCESSIBLE MODES OF TRANSPORTATION TO BRIC:
ACCESS-A-RIDE | UBER | LYFT
Input 57 Rockwell Place (between Fulton Street & DeKalb avenue) as BRIC's address to arrive at the front door.
ACCESSIBLE SUBWAY STATIONS
B Q R (D & N, 11PM - 6AM) to Dekalb Avenue
B D N Q R to Atlantic Avenue—Barclays Center
Full list of MTA accessible subway stations here.
- B25, B26, B38, B52 to Fulton Street/Ashland Place
- B41 to Livingston Street/Nevin Street
- B45 Atlantic Avenue/Flatbush Avenue
- B63 to Atlantic Avenue/4th Avenue
- B67 to Livingston St/Nevins St
All of the above buses stop within three blocks of BRIC.
LONG ISLAND RAILROAD
The Long Island Railroad stops at Atlantic Terminal, approximately 2 ½ blocks away from BRIC.
ACCESSIBILITY AT THE BRIC CELEBRATE BROOKLYN! FESTIVAL:
The Prospect Park Bandshell is completely wheelchair accessible. ADA seating is also available.
• B61 to Prospect Park West
• B69 / B67 to 9th Street
• B16 / B43 / B48 to Lincoln Road or Empire Blvd. Enter Park at Lincoln Road, follow signs to the Bandshell.
• B68 to Prospect Park West/Prospect Park SW