Courses typically open one month before the start date.
This class covers how to create 3D objects with Tinkercad and then import them into Photoshop to create compelling three-dimensional sets for your television productions. Learn how to create a 3D model, add texture, lights, change perspective, and add the model onto a 2D panoramic photo. You should feel very comfortable navigating the Photoshop interface to get the most out of this class.
Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
The Media Center at BRIC House
|Feb 26-28||Tue, Thu @ 6:30-9:30pm||Check Availability|
|May 4||Sat @ 10:30am-4:30pm||Check Availability|
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer
PAYMENT / REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Intro to Photoshop
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop for photo enhancement, typography, and graphic design!
Motion Graphics with After Effects
This course covers the basics of the After Effects interface, text and layer animation and more!
Digital Photography: The Manual Setting
You’ll learn how to fully utilize your digital camera’s features and simple tricks to create beautiful images.