Courses typically open one month before the start date.
Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
Our Transformers-like, TV studio in a box has a green screen, professional-grade cameras, and a Tricaster so that you can create incredibly life-like sets for your TV productions. Learn audio, lighting, switching as well as floor managing and directing in this two-week class.
Brooklyn Public Library: Coney Island
|Oct 13-20||Sat @ 10:30am-4:30pm||Check Availability (50% OFF This Class)|
|Dec 1-8||Sat @ 10:30am-4:30pm||Check Availability (50% OFF This Class)|
A FEW NOTES:
- Certification courses are for Brooklyn residents only. Not a Brooklyn resident? No problem! Feel free to register for any of our non-certification courses.
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
3D Set Design
Create compelling three dimensional sets for your TV productions.
Audio Production in the Studio
This course begins with an in-depth review of the 24-track digital Presonus audio board and tips for ensuring high-quality audio in studio productions.
Video Editing with Premiere
By the end of the course, students will edit a short video segment.