Courses typically open one month before the start date.
This class will focus on strategies to edit a project based on a narrative script. Topics covered include: Project organization, synch, trim tools, dynamic trimming, continuity, and prepping a project for export for finishing.
The Media Center at BRIC House
|Jul 8-17||Mon, Wed @ 6:30-9:30pm||Check Availability|
A FEW NOTES
- Students must provide their own headphones to monitor audio at their editing stations.
- In order to successfully complete this course, students must be comfortable using a computer.
- Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
PAYMENT / REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Intro to Photoshop
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop for photo enhancement, typography, and graphic design!
Learn more intermediate editing techniques and shortcuts to perfect your videos.
Video Editing with Premiere
By the end of the course, students will edit a short video segment.