Courses typically open one month before the start date.
Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
This course begins with an in-depth review of the 24-track digital Presonus audio board, including how to utilize important features such as the gate and limiter, and how to apply effects to an audio signal. We will also review intermediate audio configurations in the studio such as mic set-up for singers and bands, as well as tips for ensuring high-quality audio in studio productions.
Students should provide their own headphones to monitor audio during in-class practice.
The Media Center at BRIC House
|Apr 25||Thu @ 6:30-9:30pm||Check Availability|
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
NEW! Field Audio Equipment Certification
Learn how to operate a variety of microphones including lavaliers, boom poles, and other audio accessories.
Audio Editing with Audition
This course covers how to start an Audition project, importing, layering audio files and more.
Intro to Radio Podcasting
Learn about different styles of podcasting, best practices for developing and pitching a show.