Learn how to use Instagram for promoting your small business. This class covers setting up an Instagram Business account, the basics of posting, Instagram Stories, Analytics and posting strategies such as when to post, tagging, and adding hashtags. You should have a good understanding of social media platforms to get the most out of this course.
BRICxHome: Online Learning
|Aug 17||Mon @ 6:00-8:00pm||Check Availability|
|Aug 25||Tue @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Aug 31||Mon @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
|Sep 8||Tue @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Sep 17||Thu @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
|Sep 21||Mon @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Sep 28||Mon @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION REMOTE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- Only students 18 years and older are allowed to take this class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- Students should bring their own headphones to monitor audio during in-class practice.
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer.
- Courses typically open one month before the start date. For example: If a class begins on December 17 at 2PM, you'll be able to register on November 17 at 2PM.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: In order to use the full power of your certification with BRIC, you must submit proof of Brooklyn residency. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
SAVE 15% ON CLASSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
PROOF OF BROOKLYN RESIDENCY
For Cohort & Certification Courses Only
- Why do I have to show that I'm a Brooklyn resident?
- If you do not show that you're a Brooklyn resident, you won't be able to use the full power of your certification with BRIC— which means that you won't have free access to our cameras, tripods, audio recorders, TV studios, or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: You must submit proof of Brooklyn residency in order to get free access to equipment and studio time. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
NEW! BRICxHome: Social Media Marketing (Online Learning)
Learn how to devise a social media marketing plan for your show, podcast, or product.
NEW! BRICxHome: Produce Spectacular Meetings & Shows from Home (Online Learning)
Learn how to produce online meetings and shows that will make your colleagues say, WOW!
BRICxHome: Intro to Photoshop (Online Learning)
Learn photo enhancement, typography, and graphic design.