Learn how to utilize Instagram for promoting your small business. This class covers setting up an Instagram Business account, the basics of posting, Instagram Stories, Analytics and posting strategies such as when to post, tagging, and adding hashtags. You should have a good understanding of social media platforms to get the most out of this course.
BRICxHome: Online Learning
|Jan 20||Wed @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
|Jan 28||Thu @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Feb 5||Fri @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
|Feb 10||Wed @ 6:00-8:00pm||Check Availability|
|Feb 20||Sat @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Feb 25||Thu @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
|Mar 9||Tue @ 6:00-8:00pm||Check Availability|
|Mar 19||Fri @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
|Mar 31||Wed @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Apr 10||Sat @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Apr 16||Fri @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
|Apr 23||Fri @ 6:00-8:00pm||Check Availability|
|May 1||Sat @ 2:00-4:00pm||Check Availability|
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer.
- Courses typically open one month before the start date. For example: If a class begins on December 17 at 2PM, you'll be able to register on November 17 at 2PM.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: In order to use the full power of your certification with BRIC, you must submit proof of Brooklyn residency. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
SAVE 15% ON CLASSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
PROOF OF BROOKLYN RESIDENCY
For Cohort & Certification Courses Only
- Why do I have to show that I'm a Brooklyn resident?
- If you do not show that you're a Brooklyn resident, you won't be able to use the full power of your certification with BRIC— which means that you won't have free access to our cameras, tripods, audio recorders, TV studios, or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: You must submit proof of Brooklyn residency in order to get free access to equipment and studio time. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?