Orientation: Your 1st Step
Hello there, Future Media Mogul. Welcome to BRIC!
BRIC's community media program has been educating and molding future media moguls since 1990— offering wallet-friendly courses, success-driven workshops, and networking events that assist in furthering TV, film, and podcast dreams.
So, if you have dreams of becoming the next Ava Duvernay, Kathryn Bigelow, Dee Rees, Christopher Nolan, Barry Jenkins, Frederick Wiseman, or 2 Dope Queens, you've come to the right place. BRIC is the place where media dreamers become media makers— only question is: Will you be next?
A Few Important Notes
- You must stay for the entire orientation session in order to get credit for attending.
- You do not have to RSVP. All are welcome!
- All media education orientation sessions are FREE!
- Some of our courses require that you attend orientation before registering. Check the “Prerequisite” section of each course listing for orientation requirements (Scroll down for orientation dates and locations).
- Have a question? Please call or email one of our friendly and helpful media education team members at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for more info.
Watch Brooklyn Free Speech TV
Want to have your film, TV show, or short air on our New York Emmy-winning, community-produced TV channel? It's possible. Learn more at orientation!
You Might Also Like
Brooklyn Free Speech TV: Education, Distribution, Opportunity
BRICxHome: Media Education Courses
The Media Center
Brooklyn Free Speech opens the door to your media possibilities— empowering you to learn and create innovative media.