Courses typically open one month before the start date.
Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
Our crash course in screenwriting gives you tips on going from your brain to paper. Included are the basic elements of a screenplay, proper structure and format, and techniques for how to explain your story to others in clear and concise language. We'll also discuss free and low-cost programs for screenwriting at home!
The Media Center at BRIC House
|Sep 27||Fri @ 6:30-9:30pm||Check Availability|
|Nov 22||Fri @ 6:30-9:30pm||Check Availability|
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Video Editing with Premiere
By the end of the course, students will edit a short video segment.
Marketing 101: How to Start
A marketing class where I learn metrics, planning, and messaging for only $10? Sign me up please!
Interviewing for TV & Film
We will cover which microphones are appropriate for various settings, location scouting, and one/two-camera interviewing techniques.