Courses typically open one month before the start date.
Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
Do you want to record a podcast from home? Learn about podcasting and inexpensive equipment options to get you started. You’ll also have a chance to record sample clips using professional Zoom recorders and software for your mobile devices and computer.
Brooklyn Public Library: DeKalb
|Mar 19||Tue @ 3:00-5:00pm||Check Availability|
Brooklyn Public Library: New Lots
|Apr 3||Wed @ 3:00-5:00pm||Check Availability|
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Editing Podcasts with Reaper
Learn basic editing and effects techniques for audio, as well as how to export a finished project for distribution or sharing.
This class covers the fundamentals of producing a podcast/radio segment from a studio.
Audio Editing with Audition
This course covers how to start an Audition project, importing, layering audio files and more.