The Media Center at BRIC House
|Aug 26||Mon @ 6:30-8:30pm||Check Availability|
|Oct 14||Mon @ 6:30-8:30pm||Check Availability|
|Nov 26||Tue @ 6:30-8:30pm||Check Availability|
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Social Media Basics: Instagram
Learn how to use Instagram Stories, get pro tips on taking great photographs, videos, applying cool effects, and building an audience using hashtags.
Social Media Basics: Facebook
Let's talk about how to update your Facebook security settings.