Social distancing and quarantining don't mean that creativity has to stop. In this class, we look at how to put together a narrative film remotely using tools like Zoom. Learn about collaborating with cast and crew to craft a narrative film at a distance in this class.
Upon completion, we invite you to air your narrative film on Brooklyn Free Speech TV.
BRICxHome: Online Learning
|Dec 12||Sat @ 10:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Jan 23||Sat @ 10:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Feb 19||Fri @ 2:00-5:00pm||Check Availability|
|Mar 3||Wed @ 6:00-9:00pm||Check Availability|
|Mar 26||Fri @ 2:00-5:00pm||Check Availability|
|Apr 5||Mon @ 6:00-9:00pm||Check Availability|
|Apr 24||Sat @ 2:00-5:00pm||Check Availability|
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: In order to use the full power of your certification with BRIC, you must submit proof of Brooklyn residency. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
SAVE 15% ON CLASSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
PROOF OF BROOKLYN RESIDENCY
For Cohort & Certification Courses Only
- Why do I have to show that I'm a Brooklyn resident?
- If you do not show that you're a Brooklyn resident, you won't be able to use the full power of your certification with BRIC— which means that you won't have free access to our cameras, tripods, audio recorders, TV studios, or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: You must submit proof of Brooklyn residency in order to get free access to equipment and studio time. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Editing Basics: Learn the Premiere Interface (Online Learning)
Learn editing basics, media management, sequences, and audio.
BRICxHome: Editing 101: Video Editing with Premiere (Online Learning)
Learn how to edit a short video segment.
BRICxHome: Intro to Photoshop (Online Learning)
Learn photo enhancement, typography, and graphic design.