Stop-motion animation is a fun and easy way to create titles, short animations, title sequences, and more! In this class we review some popular stop-motion animation techniques, and show you how to create your own animation with the equipment that you have at home.
At the end of the class, we hope you'll decide to air your fantastic new animated video on our Emmy and Hometown Media Award-winning Brooklyn Free Speech TV channels.
In order to successfully complete this course, students must be comfortable using a computer. Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
BRICxHome: Online Learning
|Aug 14||Fri @ 6:00-9:00pm||Check Availability|
|Aug 27||Thu @ 10:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Sep 4||Fri @ 6:00-9:00pm||Check Availability|
|Sep 15||Tue @ 10:00am-1:00pm||Check Availability|
|Sep 30||Wed @ 2:00-5:00pm||Check Availability|
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: In order to use the full power of your certification with BRIC, you must submit proof of Brooklyn residency. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
SAVE 15% ON CLASSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
PROOF OF BROOKLYN RESIDENCY
For Cohort & Certification Courses Only
- Why do I have to show that I'm a Brooklyn resident?
- If you do not show that you're a Brooklyn resident, you won't be able to use the full power of your certification with BRIC— which means that you won't have free access to our cameras, tripods, audio recorders, TV studios, or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: You must submit proof of Brooklyn residency in order to get free access to equipment and studio time. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Editing 101: Video Editing with Premiere (Online Learning)
Learn how to edit a short video segment.
BRICxHome: Motion Graphics with After Effects (Online Learning)
Make things dance and move on screen with After Effects.
BRICxHome: Digital Photography (Online Learning)
Create beautiful images with simple tricks and instruction on how to fully utilize your camera’s features.