In this class, you will learn about the power of sound by watching and listening to powerful examples of sound design in film and radio. You’ll be introduced to key theory and terminology in order to better understand audio. Finally, you’ll be given the opportunity to design sound for a short scene or voice over.
In order to take this class, you must have taken our Adobe Premiere training.
The Media Center at BRIC House
|Oct 1||Tue @ 6:30-9:30pm||Check Availability|
|Dec 5||Thu @ 6:30-9:30pm||Check Availability|
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer
PAYMENT / REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Audio Production in the Studio
This course begins with an in-depth review of the 24-track digital Presonus audio board and tips for ensuring high-quality audio in studio productions.
Field Audio Equipment Certification
Learn how to operate a variety of microphones including lavaliers, boom poles, and other audio accessories.
Field Recording Techniques
Learn the principles of recording audio, popular microphones, and so much more.