Orientation: Your 1st Step
Some of our media education courses require that you attend a free, two-hour orientation before registering. Check the “Prerequisite” section of each course listing for orientation requirements (Scroll down for orientation dates and locations).
Watch Brooklyn Free Speech HD
Want to have your film, TV show, or short air on our New York Emmy-winning, community-produced TV channel? It's possible. Learn more at orientation!
A Few Important Notes
- Walk-ins are welcome!
- No entrance 15 minutes after orientation begins, or if we are at capacity
- All media education orientation sessions are FREE!
- You DO NOT have to RSVP for orientation sessions at BRIC House or Brooklyn Public Library.
- Have a question? Please call or email one of our friendly and helpful media education team members at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for more info.
Course Payment Options
- We're excited that you're interested in beginning your TV, film, or podcast journey with our media education program. Here's a handy list of the kinds of payments we accept at The BRIC Media Center to ensure that you have a happy experience.
- We accept checks.
- We accept money orders.
- Checks/money orders should be made out to BRIC.
- You may pay with a credit or debit card through our website on the individual course page you're most interested in taking.
- We do not accept cash.
|Dec 4||Tue @ 6:30-8:30pm||You DO NOT have to RSVP | Meet at the BRIC Media Center (2nd Floor), TV Studio A|