Orientation: Your 1st Step
Hello there, Future Media Mogul. Welcome to BRIC!
BRIC's community media program has been educating and molding future media moguls since 1990— offering wallet-friendly courses, success-driven workshops, and networking events that assist in furthering TV, film, and podcast dreams.
So, if you have dreams of becoming the next Ava Duvernay, Kathryn Bigelow, Dee Rees, Christopher Nolan, Barry Jenkins, Frederick Wiseman, or 2 Dope Queens, you've come to the right place. BRIC is the place where media dreamers become media makers— only question is: Will you be next?
A Few Important Notes
- Walk-ins are welcome!
- No entrance 15 minutes after orientation begins, or if we are at capacity
- All media education orientation sessions are FREE!
- Seating priority will go to people who have registered to attend. We will let in unregistered patrons if there are seats available at the start time of the orientation.
- Some of our courses require that you attend orientation before registering. Check the “Prerequisite” section of each course listing for orientation requirements (Scroll down for orientation dates and locations).
- Have a question? Please call or email one of our friendly and helpful media education team members at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for more info.
|Apr 7||Tue @ 6:30-8:30pm||Register to attend (OPENS MARCH 7)|
|Apr 25||Sat @ 11:00am-1:00pm||Register to attend (OPENS MARCH 25)|
Watch Brooklyn Free Speech TV
Want to have your film, TV show, or short air on our New York Emmy-winning, community-produced TV channel? It's possible. Learn more at orientation!
You Might Also Like
Reservations & Free Channel Time
Brooklyn Free Speech TV: Education, Distribution, Opportunity
The Media Center
Brooklyn Free Speech opens the door to your media possibilities— empowering you to learn and create innovative media.