Courses typically open one month before the start date.
In this class you’ll learn on-the-fly composition techniques and how to capture engaging photos of people, buildings, and the Brooklyn cityscape.
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Please note that this class runs rain or shine, so please dress appropriately.
- Please bring your own digital camera fully charged, with plenty of battery power and available memory, to the class.
- Is this course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Digital Photography: The Manual Setting
You’ll learn how to fully utilize your digital camera’s features and simple tricks to create beautiful images.
Intro to Photoshop
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop for photo enhancement, typography, and graphic design!
Make A Movie On Your Phone
Learn to use your mobile device to make compelling short-form videos.