Courses typically open one month before the start date.
Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
Students will learn how to navigate Premiere’s interface, import footage, and work with B-roll, audio, still images, basic effects, and transitions. By the end of the course, students will edit a short video segment.
A FEW NOTES:
- Certification courses are for Brooklyn residents only. Not a Brooklyn resident? No problem! Feel free to register for any of our non-certification courses.
- Students must provide their own headphones for this class.
- In order to successfully complete this course, students must be comfortable using a computer.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
Open Editing Workshops
Learn how to edit like a BOSS with our completely free editing series in East New York for BRIC producers working on a project!
Intermediate Video Editing with Premiere
Learn more advanced editing techniques and shortcuts to perfect your videos.
Editing Podcasts with Reaper
Learn basic editing and effects techniques for audio, as well as how to export a finished project for distribution or sharing.