Courses typically open one month before the start date.
Is a course sold out? Fill out our Waitlist Form and we'll contact you if there's an opening.
This course will give you the skills to produce videos anywhere. You’ll gain hands-on experience using a professional-grade digital video camera, sound equipment, tripods, and portable lighting equipment.
A FEW NOTES:
- Certification courses are for Brooklyn residents only. Not a Brooklyn resident? No problem! Feel free to register for any of our non-certification courses.
- Students must provide their own headphones for this class.
- In order to successfully complete this course, students must be comfortable using a computer.
The Media Center at BRIC House
|Feb 5-19||Tue @ 6:00-10:00pm||Check Availability|
|Mar 12-21||Tue, Thu @ 2:00-5:00pm||Check Availability|
|Apr 9-23||Tue @ 6:00-10:00pm||Check Availability|
Brooklyn Public Library: New Lots
|Feb 9-23||Sat @ 10:30am-2:30pm||Check Availability|
|Mar 2-16||Sat @ 10:30am-2:30pm||Check Availability|
|Apr 13-20||Sat @ 10:30am-4:30pm||Check Availability|
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: Proof of your Brooklyn residency (such as a utility bill listing your name and address) that is no more than 2 months old.
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
You Might Also Like
TV Studio Production
This 30-hour, 10-session course will teach you the basics of shooting a production inside a television studio.
Video Editing with Premiere
By the end of the course, students will edit a short video segment.
BRIC Documentary Intensive 2019
Documentaries and nonfiction filmmaking are in a golden age, and now is your chance to get in on the action!