Fleet Foxes are among the most beloved indie-folk artists of present-day. Drawing inspiration from the harmonies of Bob Dylan, and Baroque Pop stylings of The Beach Boys and The Zombies, the Seattle-based band has earned the adoration of millions of ever since their rise to prominence in 2008 with their earthy, harmony-driven debut album. After being on hiatus since 2014, Fleet Foxes announced the release of a third album in 2017 and a comeback tour, which will include their first U.S. shows in six years. Fans can be sure to hear the highly-anticipated new material as well as classics at their BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival Performance. (Sandy) Alex G, showcasing music from his new album Rocket, opens the night.
- No-fee tickets can be purchased at Mercury Lounge, Thursday through Saturday, noon to 6 p.m.; Music Hall of Williamsburg, Saturday only, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Both box offices are cash only.
- Ticketing and box office questions should be directed to Bowery Presents.
- Children ages 2 and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Want to know what you can bring? Check out our FAQ page.
- Anything else, try us on Facebook or Twitter.
Friends of the BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival
Member Seating & Tent Access
Friends Seating: Rear seats open to Seat-Pass and Tent-Pass members
Friends Tent: Open to Tent-Pass members
Sponsor Tent: TBD
The BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival is one of New York City's longest running, free, outdoor performing arts festivals and is held every summer at the Prospect Park Bandshell. View seating arrangements here.
All Performances Rain or Shine. In the event of dangerous weather we will be communicating updates on our website, Facebook, and Twitter.
To learn more about our COVID-Safety precautions, visit our FAQ page.