If you are having issues purchasing tickets online, please call Ticketfly at 877-987-6487.
Jam band Joe Russo's Almost Dead (JRAD) first played together in 2013 and has built up a reputation as one of the best Grateful Dead cover bands out there. Started by Further drummer Joe Russo, the group also consists of Scott Metzger, Tommy Hamilton, Dave Dreiwitz, and Marco Benevento. With each bandmate bringing experience and talent to the group, "JRAD has all the makings of a great band, who just so happen to be a cover band, an all-star jam lineup full of history, chemistry, and personal flair" (AXS).
Through numerous live performances across the country, JRAD has performed with the likes of John Mayer, Jeff Chimenti, Oteil Burbridge, and Phil Lesh himself. Each live performance is unique and the group brings "a level of both unexpected improvisation and excitement for these new takes on the classic 300+ songbook we have come to know and love" (Chicago Now).
Get ready to jam out at the Bandshell this summer!
RAIN OR SHINE
GENERAL ADMISSION - STANDING
Please note: Advanced tickets for this show are only available via Ticketfly (online or by phone at 877-987-6487). The Box Office will be open at the Prospect Park Bandshell the day of the show.
Want to reserve complimentary tickets for this benefit show? Purchase a Tent-level or Business Friend Membership and reserve your ticket today! Click here to learn more.
- BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival Friends Pre-Sale: TUE, FEB 6 at 2PM - THU, FEB 8 at 10PM
- General On Sale: FRI, FEB 9 at 1PM
- Ticketing and box office questions should be directed to Ticketfly.
- Want to know what you can bring? Check out our FAQ page.
- Anything else, try us on Facebook or Twitter.
Information for Friends of the BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival
- Friends Member Seating: Rear seats open to Seat-Pass and Tent-Pass members
- Friends Tent: Open to Tent-Pass members
- Sponsor Tent: Open to Tent-Pass members
The BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival is one of New York City's longest running, free, outdoor performing arts festivals and is held every summer at the Prospect Park Bandshell. View seating arrangements here.
To learn more about our COVID-Safety precautions, visit our FAQ page.