New Curated Local Eats
- Big Mozz: Smashburgers, Impossible Burgers, Mozz Sticks, & Fries
- Sweet Chick: Classic southern comfort food
- Rooster Boy: Creative Baos & Steamed Buns
- Kotti Berliner: Authentic Doner Kebabs & Wraps
- Gordo's Cantina: Central Mexican Tacos
- Brooklyn Oyster Party: Lobster Rolls & Oyster Bar
- Mekelburg's: Gourmet Subs & Sandwiches
- The Good Batch: Ice Cream Sandwiches
Big Mozz is bringing a fresh perspective to the food and beverage offerings at the BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival for summer 2019. It's an all-new approach to concert foodservice, with some of the city's top culinary talent coming on board in the form of Sweet Chick's classic Southern comfort food, tacos from Gordo’s Cantina, an oyster bar from Brooklyn Oyster Party, and more. The menu will be fresh, diverse, local, and served faster than ever before. Expect an updated beverage menu with great beers, wine, and cocktails; plus expanded VIP service in the Friends Tent.
Big Mozz comes to the Festival with years of hospitality experience, operating at some of the biggest music festivals in the world from their HQ in Brooklyn. Their aim is to complement the Festival's history of incredible live performances with a food and beverage offering that features fast service and first-class quality at its core. Plus, you can use Apple Pay at all food and beverage vendors everywhere at the Festival. It's easy and secure. Wait Less, Celebrate More!