Gain a deeper understanding of Premiere's interface from what you learned in our Editing Basics class. Learn how to import footage, work with B-roll, audio, still images, basic effects, and transitions. By the end of the course, you will edit a short video segment.
Editing 101 is the second course in BRIC's four-part editing program. Upon completion, we invite you to showcase your film or short on Brooklyn Free Speech TV.
This class meets six times, three consecutive weeks; 3-hours per session:
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 2-5PM
- Thursday, August 6, 2020, 2-5PM
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 2-5PM
- Thursday, August 13, 2020, 2-5PM
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 2-5PM
- Thursday, August 20, 2020, 2-5PM
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION ONLINE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
SAVE 15% ON TUITION-BASED COURSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- To successfully complete this program, students should have experience using a computer.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for class in person.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Editing Basics: Learn the Premiere Interface (Online Learning)
Learn editing basics, media management, sequences, and audio.
BRICxHome: Editing 101: Video Editing with Premiere (Online Learning)
Learn how to edit a short video segment.
BRICxHome: Motion Graphics with After Effects (Online Learning)
Make things dance and move on screen with After Effects.