In this class you will learn fundamentals of the Premiere interface including how to start a project, media management, creating and using sequences, audio basics, as well as some editing techniques. Editing Basics is the introductory course in BRIC's four-part editing program. Upon completion, we invite you to showcase your film or short on Brooklyn Free Speech TV.
Please note **that this course does not lead to certification.** Additionally, it is our recommendation that you have some video editing experience to ensure that you get the most out of the class.
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION REMOTE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
SAVE 15% ON TUITION-BASED COURSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Make a Movie On Your Phone (Online Learning)
Learn to use your mobile device to make compelling short-form videos.
BRICxHome: Make a Digital Story (Online Learning)
Learn simple steps to turn your still images and sound clips into a compelling digital video story.
BRICxHome: Instagram Marketing for Small Businesses (Online Learning)
Learn how to utilize Instagram for promoting your small business.