Interested in making a podcast but don’t know how to edit? Learn simple editing tools to make your podcast sound better, as well as free and inexpensive software options for editing at home or on the go. You’ll also work with audio clips and free audio editing software (Audacity) to try your hand at editing a podcast.
Upon completion, we invite you to distribute your podcast on both Brooklyn Free Speech TV and Brooklyn Free Speech Radio.
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION ONLINE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
SAVE 15% ON TUITION-BASED COURSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Become an Audio Editor (Online Learning)
Learn audio editing, importing, effects, and file layering.
BRICxHome: Make a Podcast on Your Phone (Online Learning)
Learn simple techniques to record, edit, and, publish your podcast right from your phone.
BRICxHome: Intro to Sound Design (Online Learning)
Learn sound theory and key terms as an entry into the world of sound design.