Learn how to use Instagram for promoting your small business. This class covers setting up an Instagram Business account, the basics of posting, Instagram Stories, Analytics and posting strategies such as when to post, tagging, and adding hashtags. You should have a good understanding of social media platforms to get the most out of this course.
Students must provide their own headphones for this class. In order to successfully complete this course, students must be comfortable using a computer.
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION REMOTE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
SAVE 15% ON TUITION-BASED COURSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Mobile Phone Podcasting (Online Learning)
Learn simple techniques to record, edit, and publish your podcast right from your phone.
BRICxHome: Make A Digital Story (Online Learning)
Learn simple steps to turn your still images and sound clips into a compelling digital video story.
BRICxHome: Make A Movie On Your Phone (Online Learning)
Learn to use your mobile device to make compelling short-form videos.