Learn simple steps to turn your still images and sound clips into a compelling digital video story. You will learn about various types of digital story types, storytelling techniques, narrative tips, interviewing techniques, and free and inexpensive apps to assemble your story.
Upon completion, we invite you to air your digital story on BRIC's Brooklyn Free Speech TV & Podcast Network.
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION REMOTE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
SAVE 15% ON TUITION-BASED COURSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Make a Movie On Your Phone (Online Learning)
Use your phone to make compelling short-form videos.
BRICxHome: Make a Digital Story (Online Learning)
Learn simple steps to turn your still images and sound clips into a compelling video story.