Learn to use your mobile device to make compelling short-form videos. We’ll start you off with scriptwriting and storyboarding discuss frame composition, and then cover how to get the best audio and lighting when recording your footage. You’ll also explore free/wallet-friendly editing apps that can assemble it all into your final short form masterpiece.
Upon completion, we invite you to air your film on Brooklyn Free Speech TV.
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION REMOTE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
SAVE 15% ON TUITION-BASED COURSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Make a Digital Story (Online Learning)
Learn simple steps to turn your still images and sound clips into a compelling video story.
BRICxHome: Instagram Marketing for Small Businesses (Online Learning)
Learn how to utilize Instagram for promoting your small business.