Stop-motion animation is a fun and easy way to create titles, short animations, title sequences, and more! In this class we review some popular stop-motion animation techniques, and show you how to create your own animation with the equipment that you have at home.
At the end of the class, we hope you'll decide to air your fantastic new animated video on our Emmy and Hometown Media Award-winning Brooklyn Free Speech TV channels.
In order to successfully complete this course, students must be comfortable using a computer.
SAVE 15% ON CLASSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
PROOF OF BROOKLYN RESIDENCY
For Cohort & Certification Courses Only
- Why do I have to show that I'm a Brooklyn resident?
- If you do not show that you're a Brooklyn resident, you won't be able to use the full power of your certification with BRIC— which means that you won't have free access to our cameras, tripods, audio recorders, TV studios, or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- FOR CERTIFICATION COURSES ONLY: You must submit proof of Brooklyn residency in order to get free access to equipment and studio time. We've compiled a list of documents we accept to show that you're a Brooklyn resident: BRICartsmedia.org/POR.
ABSENCE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
- Please call or email our education department at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org for any questions about payments, spot availability or for further assistance.
- If you register for a course and are unable to attend the first session, you must contact our education department 24 hours prior to the start of the first class at 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Motion Graphics with After Effects (Online Learning)
Make things dance and move on screen with After Effects.
BRICxHome: Editing Basics: Learn the Premiere Interface (Online Learning)
Learn editing basics, media management, sequences, and audio.
BRICxHome: Editing 101: Video Editing with Premiere (Online Learning)
Learn how to edit a short video segment.