This class covers the basics of using social media to market your show, podcast, or product. You will learn the different uses of each social media platform: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and devise a marketing plan for your project.
BRIC MEDIA EDUCATION REMOTE LEARNING
Instructions & Info
- This is an online class.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time.
- Please download Zoom on your computer/device. https://zoom.us
- Questions? Please contact the BRIC Media Education team at: 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org.
- Please watch the video below (or click this link!) for instructions on joining a Zoom event.
SAVE 15% ON TUITION-BASED COURSES
- Did you know that BRIC members save 15% on classes? It's true! Become a BRIC member today: BRICartsmedia.org/membership.
ARE ALL OF THE CLASSES SOLD OUT?
This is an online class. You will receive an email with instructions on how to join the class within 24 hours of the class start time. Thank you for choosing BRIC Media Education for your online learning needs.
You Might Also Like
BRICxHome: Instagram Marketing for Small Businesses (Online Learning)
Learn how to utilize Instagram for promoting your small business.
BRICxHome: Intro to Photoshop (Online Learning)
Learn photo enhancement, typography, and graphic design.
BRICxHome: Motion Graphics with After Effects (Online Learning)
Make things dance and move on screen with After Effects.