Learn the basics of shooting a production inside a television studio. Use professional-grade studio cameras, audio equipment, studio lighting, and video switchers as well as learn floor managing and directing. Successful completion leads to you becoming a Certified Community Producer with free access to TV studios A and B and equipment at the BRIC Media Center.
This class meets for 11 consecutive Monday / Wednesday sessions; 3-hours per session:
- Monday, April 1, 2019, 2-5PM
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 2-5PM
- Monday, April 8, 2019, 2-5PM
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 2-5PM
- Monday, April 15, 2019, 2-5PM
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 2-5PM
- Monday, April 22, 2019, 2-5PM
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 2-5PM
- Monday, April 29, 2019, 2-5PM
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 2-5PM
- You must be a Brooklyn resident to sign up for this class.
- Credit card payments are accepted online only.
- Money orders and checks (made out to BRIC) are accepted when registering for the class in person.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the first class to complete your registration.
- You will not be permitted to take the class or receive a refund for your online payment if you do not meet the following qualifications prior to the first day of class:
- This class is open to students over the age of 18 only.
- Please provide proof of age with a valid, unexpired government-issued photo ID.
- 718.683.9338 / classes@BRICartsmedia.org