LET'S TALK MARKETING
Marketing is sometimes the last thing that people think about but it's really the most important.
A few things to think about:
- Who is your audience? Quick hint: The answer is not everyone. Everything is not for everyone. Targeting is key. This Forbes article on decoding your target audience should help!
- If someone asked you about your show or web series, would you be able to tell them exactly what it is in a clear, concise way in under 60 seconds that actually makes them want to watch? Practice your pitch, people. It matters!
- Do you have a logline / short description about your film, TV show, or short already written that would draw someone in and make them want to watch? Here's an article we love that gives you tips on how to write a great logline!
- Do you have consistent naming across your website and social channels? For example: Brooklyn Free Speech uses @BFreeBK for everything. If you want your not everyone audience to be able to find you, make it easy for them.
- Am I able to use the Brooklyn Free Speech logo in my show? If so, where do I find them?
- Yes, you absolutely are able to use the Brooklyn Free Speech logos and we strongly encourage you to do so.
- Click here to download the Brooklyn Free Speech logos!
- Is there a style guide available for the Brooklyn Free Speech producing community?
- Does my show air on Brooklyn Free Speech TV or BRIC TV?
- Answer: Spoiler Alert, your show airs on Brooklyn Free Speech TV. Please click here for a for a detailed explanation!
- Does my podcast air on Brooklyn Free Speech Radio or BRIC Radio?
- Answer: Spoiler Alert, your show airs on Brooklyn Free Speech Radio. Click for a detailed explanation!
- What's the difference between Brooklyn Free Speech and BRIC TV?
Keep in Touch
Your success is our goal! The Brooklyn Free Speech marketing team is here to ensure that you succeed. We'll be scheduling marketing workshops in the coming months, but for now if you have a question about anything listed above or how to market your Brooklyn Free Speech show please feel free to reach out.
You Might Also Like
Marketing 101: How to Start
A marketing class where I learn metrics, planning, and messaging for only $10? Sign me up please!
Brooklyn Free Speech TV: Education, Distribution, Opportunity
Social Media Basics: Instagram
Learn how to use Instagram Stories, get pro tips on taking great photographs, videos, applying cool effects, and building an audience using hashtags.