RESIDENCY SESSIONS AVAILABLE:
- Summer (June - August)
- Fall (September - January)
- Spring (February - June)
Just steps away from BRIC House and Atlantic Terminal, in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, 505 State Street is a 2,700-square-foot residential apartment with four studio spaces, a common area, bathroom, and kitchen. Because 505 State Street is a residential building, artists-in-residence must be respectful of the tenants on the floors above and below them, and refrain from making loud noise during the hours between 10pm-10am.
- Each of the four studio spaces is approximately 10 x 13 feet or more, with 11-foot ceilings, and one or more windows.
- Natural light throughout.
- Artists will receive keys to the space and will therefore have access to their studio space 24-hours a day. Work hours can be flexible.
- Wireless Internet connection.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, adjacent to the Subway lines 4, 5, 2, 3, Q, N, R, D trains, and LIRR railroad.