RESIDENCY SESSIONS AVAILABLE:
- Summer (June - August)
This is a flexible space on the ground floor that is used for creating, rehearsing, exhibiting, and performing across multiple disciplines. This 1,400 square-foot room measures 27’ x 52’ and has a 12-foot ceiling height. It is partitioned for use by two artists during the residency. Because BRIC House is a public space with many visitors and activities each week, we will select artists-in-residence whose work involves little or no noise, no fumes or toxic materials, and who require only moderate access to water (there is a public bathroom near the Artist Studio and a utility sink in the loading dock area, but no sink in the studio spaces).
- Three air-conditioned studio spaces, each measuring approximately 27 x 25 feet. One has a window facing the street, the other is windowless (as shown above).
- Artists will have access to their studios daily from 8AM-11PM weekdays and weekends.
- Wireless Internet connection
- Natural light, florescent light.
- Limited use of hand tools and other equipment.
- A utility sink is located in the building’s loading dock area on the first floor.