For over forty years, BRIC has served as a creative catalyst for the communities of Brooklyn.
As we welcome you back to our main venue, BRIC House, we want to ensure that you have all of the information you need to feel comfortable and safe while joining us in person. The BRIC Media Center is currently open by reservation only.
Please review our updated COVID-19 safety guidelines below and email Safety@bricartsmedia.org with any questions.
**PLEASE NOTE: PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER BRIC HOUSE**
BRIC's HVAC system employs MERV-13 filters to further reduce the spread of infectious particles and allergens in our ventilation system. We have increased outdoor air intake and increased air circulation. We will continue to monitor best practices around air flow and air quality to ensure our guests and staff are as safe as possible.
BRIC House COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Vaccination & Masks
- As of January 2022, all staff, volunteers, visiting/residency artists, community producers, and visitors must show proof of vaccination in order to enter BRIC House and BRIC Community Media Incubator Space, in addition to photo ID that matches vaccination record.
- This policy requires all individuals age 5 and over to be fully vaccinated (two weeks past the final dose).
- Everyone entering BRIC House must wear a mask at all times except while eating or drinking.
- Please let us know if you'd like to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Proof of full vaccination may include:
- A photo or hard copy of CDC vaccination card
- NYC COVID Safe App
- New York State Excelsior App
- Official vaccine record
- A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer when washing isn't possible.
In order to keep our community safe, we ask that you review and honestly answer these questions before visiting BRIC.
- In the past 14 days, have you experienced any new or unexplained symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you received a positive COVID-19 test (NOT the antibody test)?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close prolonged contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or developed symptoms?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you will not be permitted entry.